- Support with Press Requests/Celebrity Dressing/Influencer /Gifting (i.e. manage delivery notes, packaging of samples, tracking delivery and return).
- Support PR needs: setting up for journalist meetings and PR events.
- Support with Retail event organisation.
- Creation of PowerPoints and decks for team members.
- Minute taking during team meetings.
- Assist team with creating New Suppliers, creating POs and tracking invoices.
- Sample management (i.e. tagging samples, managing movement of samples between HO and set locations).
- Track shot progress on set.
- Work with Creative Services Executive to create casting package and to hold go-sees with models.
- Manage modelling agency relationships and track model options.
- Assist Creative Services Executive with Styling Days and creating Styling Boards.
Digital Content Shoots:
- Assist Creative Services Executive in researching talent, photographers, set designers, art directors.
- Work with the merchandising and design teams to gather relevant product for shoots.
- Assist team in organising all creative assets (i.e. building deck to track all images and usage rights).
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Can do attitude
- Client centric mindset
- A strong interest in fashion and retail