PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Assist in the day-to-day implementation of Guerlain Marketing plans across 3 axes within given guidelines & budget.
LAUNCH REPORTS & COMPETITOR ANALYSIS:
- Review and analyse Sell in and Sell out performances using NPD and Orion.
- Update NPD Sell out report on brand/franchise/competitors on main KPIs such as evolution, market share, etc.
- Assist the Brand Manager in day-to-day analytical reports/performance deep-dive requested by top management.
- Analysis of competitor launches (store visits) and activity.
- Assist the Brand Manager with the upcoming product launches creating PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Make sure the marketing tools (Launch Calendar, Aurora, NPR tracker) are always up-to-date as well as all the available supports provided by HQ (Launch platform, visual, guidelines, etc) for the upcoming launches
- Create price benchmarks & product mappings for new product launches and key assets
LOGISTICS, FORECASTING, BUDGET:
- Assist the Brand Manager in the forecasting process updating working documents and working on analysis (Sell in, Sell out, Sell through of defined benchmark).
- Close follow-up on preseries forecasting and dispatch to the different departments.
- Update the Preseries budget tracker on a monthly basis.
- Responsible of the POs process.
- Organisation of Brand Conference in collaboration with the Junior Brand Manager.
- Contribute to the brainstorming of creative ideas.
- Creation of the innovation booklet twice a year.
- Management of own projects - dependant on development within the role.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced analytical Excel skills (V lookup, pivot table, etc)
- NPD Decision Key
- Team work abilities
- Substantial organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or similar
- 12 months experience in Marketing in Luxury and / or FMCG
- Strong interest for the beauty industry
- Passion for numbers/analysis
- French language a plus
- Available for 12 months from end of June 2018 to end of June 2019