What responsibilities will you have?
- Lead, own & be responsible for the brand strategy of your set portfolio of brands
- Act as "face of the Brand" in the trade and internally, implementing trainings & trade specific programmes.
- Develop marketing budget plans and appropriately allocate the budget around all parts of the consumer journey, balancing long term activations with operational client activations
- Full responsibility for Brands activation programmes: set objectives, get sign off by key internal stakeholders, ensure thorough post-evaluation
- Agree and deliver objectives and develop plans with the sales teams
- Design, build and maintain our digital/social media presence
- Agree forecasts and shipment plans with logistics, oversee POSM orders and usage
- Manage 1 trainee
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Strong marketing expertise: min. 4 years experience
- Mandatory experience in the wine&spirits or luxury industry
- Interest and passion for the w&s world
- Strong creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Very dynamic and action oriented
- Fluent English mandatory
- Based in or around Brussels (or international profile willing to relocate to Brussels)