The Brand Manager is responsible for the brand management of Belvedere for Germany. The mission is to launch, establish and create value for the brand by building brand equity with the consumer target over the long term, whilst creating below the line activations to support short term sales achievement.
The Brand Manager will recommend, develop and execute the local brand strategies and marketing programmes in line with the global brand strategy.
BRAND MANAGEMENT / STRATEGY
- Lead the launch of the brand and develop brand plans across all touchpoints (ATL, BTL). Ensure tracking of results and recommend adjustments to plans accordingly.
- Lead strategic development of annual brand plans/three year plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets and in line with global strategies.
- Be responsible for communication and custodianship of brand strategies internally and influence the commercial agenda of the brand in line with the brand objectives.
- Develop research programmes in conjunction with Marketing Insight Manager when required.
- Achieves sales and profit contribution.
COMMERCIAL / TRADE MARKETING
- Set objectives with the On & Off-trade sales teams, jointly developing plans for channels and key accounts (direct or via AGS marketing center).
- Work closely with Corporate Sales teams to promote the brand.
- Work with the AGS marketing center to develop and evaluate trade focused programmes.
- Be accountable for the development, implementation and control of brand activations.
COMMUNICATION / EVENTS
- Collaborate with the AGS PR & Communication Team to agree on PR objectives, develop focused PR strategies / activations, and set KPIS.
- Brief / work in cooperation (jointly with the AGS media manager) with the media agency to develop impactful and successful media plans.
- Lead and support launch roadshow in strong collaboration with central MH team.
- Brief (direct or via AGS marketing center) creative/production agencies. Set budgets. Oversee execution. Evaluate results.
- Take direct responsibility for budgetary control of brand with monthly reporting.
- Regular reporting and analysis of brand performance and key KPIs
- Work with the finance/controlling teams to agree on forecasts and allocations.
- Work closely with the customer service team and logistics.
Regularly spend time in trade and keep up to date with competitor activity across the marketing mix
Education : Degree level
Languages : German, English fluent, French as nice to have
Professional experience: Luxury industry, drink industry experience is a plus, strong brand management experience (minimum 2 years of experience)
Technical & management skills:
Strong commercial skills
Structured and methodological approach.
Pro-active leadership skills.
Ability to develop relationships, good presentation and ability to interact at senior level in large corporations
Excellent communicator & team player
Project management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Drive for results
Drive for Creativity / Innovation
Influencing and negotiating Skills
Attention to detail
Effective team player, collaborative
Affinity to wines and spirits category
Dealing with ambiguity