Develop US market brand strategy that maximizes the long-term brand image, equity, and profitability for the Estates & Wines portfolio.
Lead & co-ordinate direct implementation annual brand activation plans to achieve and exceed budgeted volumes, revenue, category market share and profitability.
Work with Maison to focus on brand development & story telling for the individual wine brands of which you are custodian, respecting and enhancing their luxury brand image and reputation.
Both internally and externally.
Brand Strategy & Marketing:
- Work with Brand Director & Maison to drive long term brand strategy for US that enhances equity
- Drive PMT profit & volume growth ambition for relevant brand portfolio, reviewing on annual basis
- Autonomously develop, create, plan & execute consumer driven, market leading annual brand plan
- Provide clear executional direction to Sales Organization
- Create exciting & compelling brand presentation & visibility tools to ensure external / internal buy in
- Develop QTR programs to drive performance & brands visibility within Battleground / Attack Markets
- Track KPIs and measure program effectiveness for H1 / H2 programming, ensure reasonable ROI
Commercial & Business Analytics:
- Develop portfolio, channel & market level segmentation & prioritization
- Deliver monthly & quarterly business analysis that drives market level brand insights for actions
- Ensure A&P is planned, & prioritized monthly against strategic market growth drivers
- Develop & oversee optimum value chain pricing strategy on National & Market level
- Work closely with Commercial Team to deliver mitigation investment plans as identified
- Develop Winery / Maison / Market understanding & respect, prioritizing key projects & agreed action plan
- Work closely with Regional BDM & Sales Division (including. Distributor & National Customer partners),
To gain input and support for opportunities & priorities required to achieve annual plan goals
- Regular interaction Finance, Legal, HR, and IT to aid business efficiency & individual development
- Set Brand Communications Strategy, working with Communications Director, to lead our Agency to execute press outreach & event plans
- Manage Agency relationships, including but not limited to BTL, Events & PR Media support
- Effective communication and alignment of Financial brand & Company goals
- Autonomous Brand P&L responsibility, including A&P phasing on monthly basis & Region FTT alignment
- Manage Individual T&E Budget to maximize market visits & ensure frequent customer / trade interactions
- Manage Sales Logistics including vintage transition communication from winery to market.
Become a respected contributor within MH USA, leading brand champion & Wines category expert
Education : Marketing or Business Degree preferred
Languages : English, working knowledge of French &/or Spanish a plus
Professional experience & know how :
Minimum 5-7 years Brand Management & proven marketing experience
Preferred, WSET Level 2 Qualification
Wine Experience & Brand Marketing in consumer-packaged goods or Luxury environment
Experience working within the beverage alcohol & US three -tier system.
International & Global Market experience.
Strong leadership and interpersonal communications skills.
Developed experience working in commercial partnership with Sales organization is required.
Ability to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.