Sales Management and Retail Operations
- Set up sales targets for boutiques, define & monitor KPIs of the frontline staff.
- Participate in manpower related activities including hiring, assessment and other related issue.
- Develop quality sales staff in all boutiques through upgrading and intensive training of sales staff.
- Develop motivation schemes e.g. incentive for sales staff.
- Develop, implement and manage promotional plans, windows, products launching, and mailings etc.
- Manage training tools and deliver training and merchandising guidelines in all boutique and franchisee.
- Provide sales team with relevant information in terms of promotions, product plans, marketing plan, sell-out analysis, assortment recommendation etc.
- Ensure successful new product launches and strong existing lines development.
- Work with Marketing staff to initiate and plan for events, CRM, games, exhibition, contests, etc.
Developing and building image
- Implement and to ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are followed in all boutiques.
- Implement effective CRM programs to boost sales and develop / renew customer relationship.
- Ensure all corporate identity guidelines are properly implemented in the markets for uniforms, store, stationery, letterheads.
- Ensure both direct run boutiques and franchised boutiques are run and present in the same quality.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales Management or related disciplines in retail.
Minimum 10 years of solid experience, preferable in Luxury Watch & Jewellery or Fashion industry.
Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
Knowledgeable in POS System, SAP and data analysis.
- Possesses entrepreneurial mindset, good business sense, mature and high integrity.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, active listening and customer-oriented.
Good planning and organizational skills.
Attentive to details.
- Effective time management and able to work under pressure