Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of LVMH, world leader of the luxury sector; present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Brand Manager to join our marketing team based in Vienna. The successful candidate will be responsible of the crafting of our consumer's experiences through local 360 activations and project based activations encompassing Austria, Germany and Switzerland (AGS).
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop and implement mid term (1-3 year) brand strategy for Moët & Chandon and Krug in line with company and Maison guidelines.
- Develop and execute Above- and Below-the-line activities in line with brand ambitions and key messages and in cooperation with other departments.
- Be accountable for the development, implementation and control of brands activations in all relevant channels, where necessary with selected and approved agencies.
- Cooperate with PR and Digital agencies to achieve targeted qualitative and quantitative communication objectives.
- Ensure optimal allocation of A&P (marketing budget).
- Regular analysis and reporting of brands performance and success of brands activations.
- Represent Moët & Chandon and Krug towards trade, media, consumers and colleagues in tastings and presentations.
- Represent Austria to the Moët & Chandon and Krug Maisons via regular communication and reporting of plans and best practices.
- Spend sufficient amount of time with the sales team in Austria to understand market dynamics and deliver client needs.
- Ensure optimal point of sales materials allocation and tracking.
- Ensure on-going communication with the joint task force of Austria, Germany and Switzerland to follow up on AGS projects and deliver AGS KPIs.
University Degree - Business Administration or related, with emphasis Marketing
English fluent written & spoken
Professional experience & know how :
Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in major fast moving consumer goods company
Knowledge of the wine & spirit industry
Knowledge of luxury market
Technical & management skills :
Excellent presentation skills
Good communication skills
Solid champagne knowledge
Good interdepartmental management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills :
Drive for results
Consumer / customer focus