- Develop annual marketing plans with clear objectives and sound strategies for specific brands and trade channels to achieve short and mid-term brand goals.
- Manage inventory at targeted company levels while ensuring uninterrupted supply to cater to market demand.
- Active management A&P spends to achieve agreed level of brand contribution.
- Develop together with sales force accurate sales forecast and control inventory level at company target level.
- Monitor the various aspects of brand performance through field visits, research, trade responses on a regular basis.
- Generate and submit regular marketing reports to brand owners as required on a timely basis.
2.Advertising and Promotion
- Manage and work with all external agencies to ensure clear understanding of brands' objectives and agencies to achieve timely and highest level of professional excellence.
- Monitoring, control and evaluation of all advertising and promotion spends to ensure deployment as planned.
- Develop creative promotional campaigns for specific trade channels to achieve set brand and sales objectives.
- Source of Growth Analysis:
- Identify opportunities within and without the current business model to optimize brand's volume and revenue growth.
- Market scanning to determine trade and consumer insights that can be used to drive brand strategies.
- Rationalization of product mix to improve brand contribution.
- Contribute to regional and international initiatives in improving current brand/business management systems.
- Monitor performance of sales team in implementation of pricing, distribution, promotional and merchandising plans to ensure adherence to brand objectives/parameters.
Bachelor degree is required.
Fluent in spoken & written English
Minimum 5 years marketing experience within a variety of consumer goods environments (including development and launch of new products)
Good marketing sense and insights on consumer understanding brand management knowledge on the brand positioning/ social digital communication / e-commerce / promotion / merchandising