- To assist Marketing Director/Marketing Manager in developing brand business and communication strategy according to Company's strategy.
- Implementation of all aspects of Brand Plans in the market in order to achieve agreed objectives and goals for the brands.
- Plan marketing models and strategic activation programmes for assigned brands.
- Manage A&P / FTT expenditure within agreed limits whilst creating great value for money activations.
- Manage and execute communication and PR with the agencies.
- Monitor the brand is present in the right channel and the right price positioning.
- Preparation of product costings, price lists and sale forecasts.
- Liaise and communicate successfully with the sales force in order to ensure the right presence in the market.
- Build and execute on and off trade visibility in qualitative way driving aspiration in all channels.
- To continuously seek and develop business opportunities to drive brand growth.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- Fluent in spoken & written Tagalog & English.
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing experience within a variety of consumer goods environments (including development and launch of new products).
- Good marketing sense and insights on consumer understanding brand management knowledge on the brand positioning/ social digital communication / e-commerce / promotion / merchandising.
Technical & management skills:
- Objective and result oriented.
- Priority setting and follow up.
- Time management.
- Cost control.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Good negotiation and strong social skills.
- Highly motivated individual, energetic, enthusiastic and team orientated.