- To assist and work with marketing manager on brands' activations, which shall include planning, implementation, on-site management and post project follow-up and tracking / wrap-up, and project budget control & management.
- To lead and manage key channels with support from marketing manager: MOT, which shall include POSM planning/arrangement, various tactical promotion planning/execution, visibility/merchandising, etc.
- To assist marketing manager in developing annual brand plan for Moet & Chandon and Belvedere.
- To assist marketing manager in reporting including monthly review, business review, Maison review, key competitor review, etc. And to ensure timely follow-up, tracking and execution on key projects and key channel related matters.
- To conduct regular market visit to understand both trade need/update, consumers trend, key competitors' update, and also to foster relationship with key trade partners.
- University graduate or above, major in Business/Marketing.
- Excellent bilingual (English and Chinese mandarin) skills
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 5 years product management experience with an international luxury/consumer goods company.
- Solid brand management and marketing management experience from consumers/luxury goods environment including ATL, BTL, PR and new product launch experience.
- Strong knowledge of China market and consumers Good understanding of FMCG/spirits industry Skills Objective and result oriented Priority setting and follow up Time management
- Cost control
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Strong commercial marketing sense and be insightful on consumer understanding
- Good creative and strategic thinking as well as logical analytical skills