Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of LVMH, world leader of the luxury sector; present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Brand Manager to join our marketing team based in Vienna. The successful candidate will be responsible of the craft of our consumer's experiences through global and local 360 activations.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop and implement mid term (1-3 year) brand strategy for Moët & Chandon in line with company and Maison guidelines.
- Develop and execute Above- and Below-the-line activities in line with brand ambitions and key messages and in cooperation with other departments.
- Be accountable for the development, implementation and control of brands activations in all relevant channels, where necessary with selected and approved agencies.
- Cooperate with PR and Digital agencies to achieve targeted qualitative and quantitative communication objectives.
- Ensure optimal allocation of A&P.
- Regular analysis and reporting of brands performance and success of brands activations
- Represent Moët & Chandon towards trade, media, consumers and colleagues in tastings and presentations.
- Management of a marketing assistant.
- Local leader in digital: share best practices and digital insights with the team and represent Austria in the monthly digital call organized by Europe.
- Master's Degree - Business Administration or related, with emphasis Marketing
- German fluent written & spoken
- English fluent written & spoken
Professional experience & know how:
- Minimum 4 years of marketing experience in major Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
- Knowledge of the wine & spirit industry
- Knowledge of Luxury Market / HNWI consumer target
Technical & management skills:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Operational excellence
- Good communication skills
- Solid champagne knowledge
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Strategic Agility
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Consumer / customer focus
- Hands-on approach
- Full Time contract
- Start date: October 2019
- Duration: unlimited
- Based in Vienna
If you are interested in an interesting and challenging position in the luxury segment in an international company, we look forward to receiving your application!