Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of LVMH, world leader of the luxury sector; present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Brand Manager to join our marketing team based in Vienna. The successful candidate will be responsible of the crafting of our consumer's experiences through local 360 activations and project based activations encompassing Austria, Germany and Switzerland (AGS).
What responsibilities will you have?
BRAND MANAGEMENT / STRATEGY
- Develop and implement brand plans across all touchpoints (ATL, BTL). Ensure tracking of results and recommend adjustments to plans accordingly.
- Lead strategic development of annual brand plans/three year plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets and in line with global strategies.
- Be responsible for communication and custodianship of brand strategies internally and influence the commercial agenda of the brand in line with the brand objectives.
- Achieve sales and profit contribution.
COMMERCIAL / TRADE MARKETING
- Set objectives with the On & Off-trade sales teams, jointly developing plans for channels and key accounts ((direct or via AGS (Austria-Germany-Switzerland) marketing center)).
- Work with the AGS marketing center to develop and evaluate trade focused programmes.
- Be accountable for the development, implementation and control of brand activations.
COMMUNICATION / EVENTS
- Collaborate with the AGS PR & Communication Team to agree on PR objectives, develop focused PR strategies / activations, and set KPIS.
- Brief / work in cooperation (jointly with the AGS media manager) with the media agency to develop impactful and successful media plans.
- Brief (direct or via AGS marketing center) creative/production agencies. Set budgets. Oversee execution. Evaluate results.
- Represent Prestige Champagne brands towards trade, media, consumers and colleagues in tastings and presentations.
- Take direct responsibility for budgetary control of brand with monthly reporting.
- Regular reporting and analysis of brand performance and key KPIs
- Work with the finance/controlling teams to agree on forecasts and allocations.
- Work closely with the customer service team and logistics.
- Regularly spend time in trade and keep up to date with competitor activity across the marketing mix
Degree Level / Master's Degree - Business Administration or related, with emphasis Marketing
German & English fluent written & spoken
Professional experience & know how:
Luxury industry, drink industry experience is a plus, strong brand management experience (minimum 4-5 years of experience)
Technical & management skills:
Strong commercial skills
Structured and methodological approach.
Pro-active leadership skills.
Ability to develop relationships, good presentation and ability to interact at senior level in large corporations
Excellent communicator & team player
Project management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Drive for results
Drive for Creativity / Innovation
Influencing and negotiating Skills
Attention to detail
Effective team player, collaborative
Affinity to wines and spirits category
Dealing with ambiguity
Full time contract
Start date: May 2021, earlier if possible
Duration: limited to probably 1 year
Based in Vienna
The minimum salary under the collective agreement is EUR 1,700 per month. Depending on qualification and professional experience, an overpayment is intended.