Do you love spirits and working in a high energy, fast paced environment? And do you feel you have what it takes to win in the world of spirits? Join us in our mission to become the world's most desirable premium spirits and vodka brands in the Netherlands!
What responsibilities will you have?
The Brand Manager Spirits is part of the marketing department and develops a program of marketing activities, which supports Moët Hennessy mission statement: "Crafting experiences with our premium brands striving for excellence in everything we do".
He/She will be responsible for the brands Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg and Belvedere Vodka, and his/her main tasks will be:
- Be the brand owner and go-to person for the full portfolio of spirits brands
- Create, translate and execute 360 integrated brand campaigns and establish annual brand plans
- Close liaison with sales: keep sales informed of domestic strategies and activities and analyse sales data.
- Develop & implement promotions for the off-trade and on-trade
- Participate with ‘hands on' mentality to events, sometimes during evenings and weekends too.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min. 3 years of marketing experience in the FMCG or luxury industry
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong passion and knowledge of the spirits world
- Very creative
- Strong relationship builder, networker and very sociable
- Multitasking and stress resistant
- Open to an international career
- University degree educated
- Based in the Amsterdam area or close
- Fully fluent in Dutch and English