The Brand Manager's responsibility is to manage the brand Veuve Clicquot in Germany.
The mission is to generate sustainable growth and create value for the brand by building brand equity with the consumer target over the long term, whilst creating below the line activations to support short term sales achievement.
The Brand Manager will recommend, develop and execute the local brand strategies and marketing programmes in line with the global brand strategy.
BRAND MANAGEMENT / STRATEGY
- Lead the brand and develop brand plans across all touchpoints (ATL, BTL). Ensure tracking of results and recommend adjustments to plans accordingly.
- Lead strategic development of annual brand plans/three year plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets and in line with global strategies.
- Reconcile the strategy and plans with corresponding counterpart in Austria & Switzerland
- Be responsible for communication and custodianship of brand strategies internally and influence the commercial agenda of the brand in line with the brand objectives.
- Develop research programmes in conjunction with Marketing Insight Manager when required.
- Achieves sales and profit contribution.
COMMERCIAL / TRADE MARKETING
- Set objectives with the On & Off-trade sales teams, jointly developing plans for channels and key accounts
- Work closely with Corporate & Private Sales teams to promote the brand.
- Work with the AGS marketing center to develop and evaluate trade focused programmes.
- Be accountable for the development, implementation and control of brand activations.
COMMUNICATION / EVENTS
- Collaborate with the AGS PR & Communication Team to agree on PR objectives, develop focused PR strategies / activations, and set KPIS.
- Brief / work in cooperation (jointly with the AGS media manager) with the media agency to develop and implement impactful and successful media plans in close alignment with maison and MH / MHEU
- Brief creative/production agencies. Set budgets. Oversee execution. Evaluate results.
- Evolve and implement brand events supporting the brand platforms
- Develop and execute strong digital marketing plan in collaboration with the Digital team
- Key point of contact for maison Veuve Clicquot
- Manage A&P budget, ensuring optimal allocation of spending and monthly reporting
- Regular reporting and analysis of brand performance and key KPIs
- Work with the finance/controlling teams to agree on forecasts and allocations.
- Work closely with the customer service team and logistics.
Regularly spend time in trade and keep up to date with competitor activity across the marketing mix
Education: Degree level
Languages: German, English fluent, French as nice to have
Professional experience: Luxury industry, drink industry experience is a plus, strong brand management experience (minimum 4 years of experience)
Technical & management skills:
- Business thinking
- Strong commercial skills
- Structured and methodological approach.
- Innovation Management
- Pro-active leadership skills.
- Ability to develop relationships, good presentation and ability to interact at senior level in large corporations
- Excellent communicator & team player
- Project management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Solutions orientated
- Drive for Creativity / Innovation
- Consumer and Customer orientation
- Influencing and negotiating Skills
- Ambition to deliver excellence
- Effective team player, collaborative
- Affinity to wines and spirits category
- Dealing with ambiguity
In order to ensure the most objective assessment of skills and qualifications possible, we ask all applicants to submit their application documents without a photo.
We are committed to equality and making the best use of the talents and diversity of all our employees. We provide equal opportunity for all individuals regardless of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, including gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital or civil partnership status, maternity, paternity and adoption leave as well as any other class protected by law.