The Veuve Clicquot Brand Manager will develop and execute the strategic marketing programs, focusing on driving Veuve Clicquot's presence and business in the on-premise. The Brand Manager will be responsible for delivering creative plans, working closely with the regional sales teams, managing associated budgets and ensuring the growth objectives are met.
BRAND STRATEGY [40%]
- Work with the Brand Director to develop a clear and concise on-premise strategy with focus on:
- BTG/BTB Rituals
- Channel Strategy
- Flagship Program
- Champagne Strategy & Pricing
- Autonomously develop, create, plan and execute consumer driven activations, tools and rituals to support the key programs and ultimately growth in the on-premise channel.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Maison to outline market specific needs and provide feedback on activations and tools.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure brand strategies are clearly communicated to the Specialist Universe.
- Create exciting and compelling brand presentations, guidelines and tools to ensure internal and external buy-in.
- Provide clear executional direction and guidelines to Sales organization.
- Participate in the overall brand and business planning process.
- Track KPIs and measure program effectiveness.
COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS ANALYTICS [25%]
- Lead business analysis including sales, market trends, competition, and consumer behavior to identify opportunities for growth.
- Deliver monthly/quarterly business analysis that drives market level insights for action.
FINANCE & OPERATIONS [15%]
- Manage and track A&P budget, ensuring spend is prioritized against brand priorities and growth opportunities.
- Work closely with Operations in forecasting US needs and ensuring product availability.
- Ensure volume growth objectives are met.
- Become a respected player within MHUSA and work closely with Regional BDMs, Sales teams, Distributors, and Retail partners to gain input and support to effectively execute commercial plans.
- Work closely with the Communications team and leverage their expertise to help deliver the on-premise strategy.
- Work effectively in Maison/Region matrix.
- Develop close working relationships with the other Champagne teams to deliver stronger portfolio strategies.
- Manage agency relationships where applicable.
- Work closely with the Centers of Excellence and leverage their expertise to develop stronger plans.
- Regular interaction with Operations, Finance and Legal teams.
- Develop product expertise, and a strong sense of market dynamics through training, market visits, and frequent customer interactions.
Education: Marketing or Business Degree preferred
Languages: English, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how:
- 5-7 years brand marketing experience in consumer-packaged goods or luxury environment.
- Experience working within the beverage alcohol & 3-tier system is a plus.
- Experience working in partnership with Sales required.
- Strong leadership, relationship management and communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong sense of aesthetics, luxury, and have an attention to detail.
- Exhibit a keen ability to be proactive, as well as handle a multitude of projects at one time.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
- International experience a plus.
Based in NYC (Chelsea)