Kendo Brands is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words, ‘never, never, never give up'
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.
In interaction with the international teams of the brand and under the responsibility of the General Manager Middle East, the Brand & Marketing Senior Manager ensures the development and implementation of Brand and Marketing strategy of its brand in connection with the Sephora subsidiary in the Middle East.
- Develop, deploy and pilot the Middle East brand activation strategy:
- Develop, implement and pilot the 360° launch and activation plan (Media, PR, influencers, Merchandising, in-store animation, CRM, training, sampling ...) in accordance with the defined budgets and the strategy of the brand in interaction with the US teams
- Build the assortment by offering recommendations and in interface with the Visual Merchandising and Sephora's Category Managers teams
- Analyze the performances and adapt the actions if necessary
- Be a force of proposal on the long-term development of the brand :
- Fueling brand strategy by conducting market, trend and competition analyzes
- Propose development recommendations to the brand's product development team
- Communicate and deploy identified business opportunities
- Develop medium and long-term strategies to achieve the objectives set
- Guarantee the brand performance through the regular analysis of the results and the marketing inputs for the sales forecasts
- Ensure the management and development of a product manager.
- 5-8 years of experience in operational / Trade Marketing in cosmetics industry in partnership with a retailer
- College degree related to Marketing
- Passion for beauty/cosmetics
- Autonomous, organized, results-oriented and with a real analytical sense
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-intensive environment
- aware of digital issues
- Ideally first experience in Middle-East
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic speaking would be a real plus
Information à l'attention des candidats
Position based in Dubai