Bulgari Heritage Specialist
Location: Rome, Headquarters
MAIN ROLE: Exhibition project manager
- To lead as project manager Heritage Exhibition projects, coordinating all the aspects involved and namely:
- Lead/update the project full schedule
- Support in the relationship with Museum representatives and with local and Italian institutions (i.e. Italian embassy)
- Budget management and global costs supervision (including the local costs, CAPEX and A&P)
- Coordination of the Exhibition set up, catalogue, communication materials, digital tools, special animation, opening events/activities
- Coordination with the local market and with Marketing & Communication teams to create synergies and exploit the Exhibition potential
- Coordination with internal supplier such as Security, Logistics, Legal, F&A teams for the areas under their responsibilities
- To negotiate the image rights for Heritage images (meaning: all the images after the expiring of the standard rights negotiated by ER for red carpet and Image for ATL/BTL usage + all the rights from editorials and external sources) for all the internal users such as Markets, ID&VM, Heritage Exhibitions, publications, digital needs etc.
- Previous experiences (minimum 5 years) in event/exhibition management, preferably in art/museum environment.
- Budget and reporting techniques
- Project management and planning techniques
- Expert communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to organise, present and communicate messages effectively. Ability to maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Problem solving. Skill in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Time management
- Knowledge and experience on digital tools is highly preferable
- Experience traveling internationally. Flexibility to travel internationally throughout the year.
- Strong teamwork attitude
- Excellent English
SENIORITY: minimum 5 years in a similar position