Talent Acquisition Senior Manager/Manager for Bulgari Japan and LVMH Watches & Jewelry Japan @Tokyo
As Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be a key contributor in the development and execution of the overall recruitment strategy for both managerial and non-managerial office and retail hires in Japan for Bulgari and LVMH Watches & Jewelry.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Partner with hiring managers to anticipate and deliver talent acquisition requirements based on business needs and expectations.
· Deliver best-in-class talent casting and ensure strong talent pipeline through various sourcing channels including search engines, networking, job board mining, social media, industry intelligence and internal referrals.
· Build and strengthen Employer Branding through social media platforms, campus outreach, industry and networking events, etc.
· Manage the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process including reference checks, offer management, work pass applications (when applicable), employment contract preparation, input employee data into the HR system, conducting HR induction to new hires and track all new hire probation.
· Maintain regular check-ins and touch bases with the new hires to ensure employee engagement and on-track performance.
· Collaborate closely with the other HR team members to share insights on market/recruitment trends, salary benchmarking, talent movements etc.
· Tracks recruitment KPIs on a monthly basis e.g. recruitment turnaround time, attrition rate, recruitment channels, to ensure effectiveness of recruitment strategy.
· Degree holder with min. 5 years' relevant experience.
· Strong recruitment background
· Experience or knowledge of the luxury retail industry will be an added advantage.
· Results-driven team player who is able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Direct reporting to Senior HRD for Bulgari Japan / LVMH Watch & Jewelry Japan.