Prepare and further develop standard reporting and trend analyses to support global and division business needs. Provide management and Global counterparts with timely and accurate information for decision making. Prepare ad hoc reporting and presentations for various divisional and managerial meetings as well as coordinating annual planning efforts.
1. Develop and maintain reporting required to monitor results at the division, location and store level.
2. Review reports thoroughly to understand the reason behind data movements. Call out exceptions / unusual variances to the Director of Operations Control, and relevant team members.
Reporting responsibilities include preparation of the following:
- Daily / weekly / monthly sales performance
- Nationality sales performance
- Ticket penetration
- PAX spending
- Other location-specific analysis
3. Work with Financial Analysts and IT functions to streamline and automate reports where possible and enhance communication.
4. Analyze and recommend improvements to work processes / reports to satisfy all users and needs.
5. Analyze sales, KPI and profit results to identify business trends and opportunities and quantify the effects of business changes, initiatives, and events. Conduct frequent trend analysis.
6. Identify and recommend division efficiencies and cost saving opportunities.
7. Partner with Global Finance department to prepare annual budget, forecast, and strategy plan with Director of Operations and Control and Managing Director of Hawaii. 8. Gatekeeper for promotions and promotional tool tracking KPI's against results.
9. Perform any other additional duties requested by the Director or Operations and Control."
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Merchandising or related field; or at least 5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years of Finance or Accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Marcos and database management). Access knowledge preferred.
- Ability to compile, analyze data both statistically and conceptually.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality with a keen sense of business/financial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with personnel at various levels.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written and be comfortable in formatting analytical works into presentation formats.
- Leadership skills with an ability to make sound decisions with relevant facts at hand.
- Ability to work independently and on weekends and outside of regular office hours, if required.