Bulgari S.p.a. - within its Pricing & Business Controlling Department based in Rome - is searching for a Business Analyst.
Provide adequate, accurate and «on time» analysis on business performance to be shared with top management and other people entitled to receive such information.
- Support the definition of yearly budget and revisions and 3YP projection.
- Perform Profit & Loss monthly analysis highlighting main variation vs Budget and vs PY in order to ensure achievement of budget targets.
- Implement and maintain Managerial Reports to monitor the performance of different Departments/Business Unit/Division/Process on the following areas: revenues, costs, margins, profitability and Key Performance Indicators.
- Propose indicated actions in case of major issues resulting from analysis mentioned above.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
- About 5 years of experience in a similar position within international environment/Headquarter.
- Aptitude to deal with a high volume of data and tasks with tight deadlines.
- Very good analytical skills and advanced Excel skills.
- Budget & reporting techniques.
- Accounting principles and procedures.
- Distinctive communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- Experience abroad will be considered as a plus.
- Business Awareness
- Customer Focus and Excellence Orientation
- Operational Effectiveness