Reporting to Clos19 Product & Roadmap Manager, you will gather, analyze, document and assess new business requirements coming from Clos19 business teams and from Clos19 market teams to determine their estimated costs and how they can fit in the product's roadmap, ensuring the highest quality of deliverables within agreed timeframe, budget and methodology. You will support the team to complete the projects within its planned scope, schedule and budget, while serving as a liaison for the project's technical and business teams.
Business requirements & backlog management
- Develop business cases for new product requirements as suggested by the business teams. Business case should include detailed description of the requirement including all process flows (working closely with UX team as necessary) financial ROI, technical solutions analysis, risks to implement etc.
- Develop understanding of needs with stakeholder groups by running workshops, training and other communication methods.
- Own the Clos19 product backlog of new requirements and bugs, ensuring all requirements have been correctly assessed in terms of priority.
- Communication to Clos19 team of the product backlog of new requirements and bugs and what will be delivered per sprint.
User Story ownership (note: the objective to reduce reliance on Tacit to write user stories, this will be a significant part of the role)
- Writing of all user stories to the correct level of detail to allow technical build.
- Management of user story approval process as per timelines agreed with Product & Roadmap Manager and PMO team.
Ad hoc projects and continuous improvement
- Manage ad hoc projects as requested by Product & Roadmap Manager.
- Make recommendations to Product & Roadmap Manager for continuously improving the operation of Clos19 website.
Clos19 functional product expert
- Be the most knowledgeable team member in Clos19 CMS and all backend systems, including all the Customer Care systems.
- Lead training on Clos19 front end and back end, defining training schedule, building all training materials etc.
- Key team member to test all new releases prior to move to production.
Education: Master's degree.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 1-3 years' experience as Business Analyst.
Skills and knowledge:
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work at quick pace in a multicultural environment.
- Experience in coordinating many players in an international context.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail with flexibility to accept and embrace change.
- A burning desire to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Familiarity with web languages and technologies.
At Clos19 (www.clos19.com) you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.