About This Opportunity
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Business Analyst.
As part of the Business Planning and Controlling (BPC) team, and thanks to your interest in the business and your analytical skills, you will support Christian Dior Couture Japan (CDKK) top management with analyses on sales, margin, OPEX:
- Weekly sales analyses, including coordination between departments to report KPIs
- Coordinate and challenge sales plan (network evolution and budgeted sales)
- Assist monthly/annual closing on full PnL; explain discrepancies on direct/indirect margin and OPEX, propose corrective actions
All employees have great love and respect for Christian Dior in Christian Dior K.K. We have very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a with great teamwork and friendly working environment, Christian Dior K.K. will be a great match!
Finance positions within Dior or any of the 70 Maisons of the LVMH group, in Japan or abroad
Report to Financiial Controller
SUPPORT THE BUSINESS by:
Producing daily, weekly sales analyses:
- Report sales performance on a regular basis, for local teams and HQ top management
- Identify variations of the main KPIs vs. historical and budget, and explain them in collaboration with Retail, CRM, Merchandising team
Being a key actor in the forecast process
- Sales and margin forecast by business unit and category of product
- Variance analysis between actual and forecast to challenge assumptions, propose corrections and adjust future forecast
Assist financial closing on a weekly / monthly / annual basis:
- Closing on sales - gross to net - and variance analysis
- Gradually: closing on COGS - direct and indirect - and variance analysis
- Assist reporting of their OPEX to every department
- Maintaining competitors' sales monitoring
- Providing support for internal control matters
- Help preparation of business reviews with Dior or LVMH top management
Business graduate, ideally with a specialization in Corporate Finance
Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- Previous experience in Finance / Business Planning field
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Business Oriented and interest in luxury / fashion
- Strong sense of responsibilities
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Japanese : Native level
- English : Business level (speaking and writing)
- French is a plus
About Christian Dior
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine.
Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women's Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison's atelier, along with the brand's newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.