- Global leader in luxury champagne, wines & spirits
- Centrally located in the new prescient of Barangaroo
- Agile workspace committed to a sustainable future
Moët Hennessy Australia & New Zealand has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team in Head Office supporting the Global Travel Retail team. Reporting to the Key Account Director based in Singapore, this is role partners with the Sales Team to provide understanding regarding business performance, sales variances, ensuring financial rigor by tracking spend and driving the sales planning process.
Exceptional Brands that Each Cultivate Their Own Uniqueness
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy are just some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Located in Champagne, Bordeaux, and other illustrious wine-growing regions, many of these are centuries-old Houses with a unique character, which share a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy, these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.
"Our 26 Houses are all inspired by the same spirit of perfection, shaped by the ongoing quest for innovation they pursue daily, from production and marketing to distribution, in order to continually strengthen the appeal and reputation of our brands." Philippe Schaus, CEO of Moët Hennessy
Your Profile - Skills & Experience Required
Our mission is to Crafting Experiences by offering an unparalleled collection of iconic brands and through sharing our passion and expertise in Wines and Spirits.
As the successful candidate you will have a driven and charismatic personality, with a spirit of conquest approach to work and life. You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders with elegance and integrity to achieve business wins. You will enjoy working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and insight of past experiences and new learnings. You are an individual that appreciates the finer things in life but acknowledges that all things must be practiced with epicureanism in mind.
You will have proven experience and success in:
- Supporting in preparation of budget & forecasts (including sell in/out, investments) by brand and by customer
- Planning and tracking by customer of advertising & promotion, funds to the trade, accruals, claims management, pricelist management, all documentation related to order and payment and tracking accounts receivable
- Sales reporting including consolidate and reporting on business performance including monthly sell out and bimonthly sell in
- Business support including channel management, monitoring plans and approving orders, updating of systems including APO, Anaplan & Concur, assisting with business review presentations, joint business planning and business proposals for tenders
- Strong excel and analytical skills with knowledge of financial systems - SAP, Power BI & QLIK
Job Benefits & Perks
For your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and bonus scheme. We are a business that supports flexible working and celebrates tenure with additional leave days. Moët Hennessy is part of the LVMH Group and shares the commitment to the advancement of exceptional talents both locally and internationally. As an organisation we believe that people make the difference and as such, we are committed to developing the future movers and shakers of tomorrow.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and look for the next opportunity, please submit your resume today. Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.