TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Business Analyst Intern (H/F)
Reporting directly to the Lead Business Analyst, and closely working with the Commercial Department, your missions are as follows:
Contribution to the relevance, sharing and follow-up of the department's KPIs
- You participate in the creation, follow up and sharing the KPIs of the Commercial department. You are part of sharing and understanding sales performance indicators such as turnover, stock turnover, novelty rate, sales forecasts, media investments, etc.
- You will provide insightful interpretation of pricing, sales and financial trend and actively support decision making. You will prepare competitiveness assessment and business case preparation for commercial relevance. You will analyze competition benchmarking and market/segment price together with the Product Department.
- You will closely work with the senior manager of the function to accelerate commercial analytical excellence within the Maison around the preparation of the budgets & strategic plans as well as key projects.
Coordinator of transversal projects
- As a coordinator of transversal projects, you are assisting on all the following subjects: Marketing Investments, BI database improvements, Distribution management initiative, Products Mapping & Pricing. You are also an entry point for the markets regarding the Warranty Activation System.
- With your transverse vision of the department's projects, you ensure good communication between the different divisions and within the team. In addition, you facilitate formal and informal exchanges between the sales team and sales management.
- You are able to assist in the consolidation & analysis of relevant performance indicators, both in Excel & PowerPoint. You are also a eager to discover all the tools used (SAP BW, SAP SD, Salesforce, Store Locator, etc.).
You have a master's degree in finance or Marketing, with a luxury interest & focus. Ideally, you have an understanding of data structures or experience with databases.
You have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. You have demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of levels across the organization.
You are able to prioritize, plan, and organize work and deliverables. Most importantly, you are a motivated team player, energetic and result oriented and you are able to work in an international environment and create bonds within different cultural environment.