THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As Business Analyst Intern, you will be part of LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Travel Retail Team with a focus on Dior and Guerlain.
The job responsibilities include:
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports
- Analyze past sales performance to identify trends and issues, if any
- Prepare dashboard summaries to understand the targets achievement and decide on the actions to be taken to adjust to the trend
- Support the team in all the business presentations
- Prepare all the team's presentations - excellent knowledge of power point required
WHAT WOULD YOU LEARN ___________
This internship will immerse the intern into a dynamic team and develop:
- Analytic competencies
- Comprehensive team approach
- Autonomy in the intern projects
In a unique area:
- The ME is a dynamic region,
- With strong retail and maturity variety between the countries,
- Within a leading brand on the market.
WHO YOU ARE _________
- Student in business school or in university
- A rigorous profile with strong competency in business analysis
- A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who's autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
- Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity
- Microsoft Office Suite: strong knowledge of Excel and basic formulas, excellent knowledge of PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in English and French. Arabic is a plus
This internship is for a period of 6 months and is based in Dubai.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?