Christian Dior said he didn't only want to make women more beautiful but also happier.
In 1947 Christian Dior revolutionized the modern appearance of women through the composition of Miss Dior and the new look silhouette. In the years to come, he became the most renown fashion designer on earth, opening a new chapter in the history of the luxury world with the magic of his creations.
Become part of our success story as
Business Analyst / Junior Controller (m/w/d) 100 % based in Zurich
Your passion - your role:
- Prepare and analyze sales (sell-in/sell-out) and marketing key figures on a daily and/or monthly basis
- Strongly collaborate on forecasts, budgets and closings
- Support the development and improvement of new and existing reporting
- Be the Business Controller for the brand Acqua di Parma
Your qualification - your profile:
- Bachelor degree in Finance (Accounting or Controlling)
- Strong Excel knowledge (i.e. V Lookup, Charting, if/when formulas and pivots)
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Fluent in German and English and Frech would be a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Dynamic, independent, creative young person who works also well as a team member with non-financial personnel and is comfortable working with senior level management
- Demonstratation of strong analytical skills
If you are passionate about business results and reportings, cultures, languages and if you like a dynamic environment, we are looking forward to your application.