Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review opex in SAP POs and BW system to ensure proper expense booking before month-end closing, check and verify store expense vouchers.
- Prepare and analyse Hong Kong management reports (weekly sales report, P&L, expense reports, etc).
- Assist in Regional consolidation on budgets and forecasts after countries' submission
- Organize and support stores half-yearly inventory full counts, review stock-count results.
- Work with internal auditor to ensure compliance on internal control and store procedures.
- Provide analytical and support on luxury market environment review (competitor market updates, tourists arrivals and spending analysis, etc.).
Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business related disciplines; other disciplines with related work experience may be considered
At least 4 years work experience, of which minimum 2 years' MNC experience is a must
Previous audit experience with retail/FMCG clients is a plus
Fluent in both English and Cantonese; ability to work well with various functions and personnel at all levels in a multi-cultural environment
Exceptional Excel and Strong PowerPoint Skill; knowledge in SAP is a plus
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and well organized.
A self-motivated who is proactive with strong sense of responsibility
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Strong team-player who works well with different departments and as well as within finance team.