As Business Analyst you will report to the Business Planning and Controlling Manager, and you will business partner the Australian and New Zealand teams in providing systems support, drive process improvements and assist the Senior Business Analyst in commercial analysis for the State sales channel.
You will be responsible for all Moet Hennessy database management and creation / administration to enable efficient and accurate reporting and performance tracking
A key element of this role is to identify & share opportunities to streamline management reports and processes through application of their strong systems knowledge and ability to apply process logic to solve business problems.
You will collaborate with Finance, Sales and Marketing teams in driving process improvements through system solutions, act as the Sales Force CRM system Champion, assist with any system integration and train system users
The Business Analyst role is to:
- Assist Senior Business and Finance Analyst in performing accurate and insightful analysis. Support interpretation of business trends and results to present to Business Partners to enable business decisions and value creation initiatives
- Analyse variance to Budget/Forecast across Price and trading terms and drive quarterly contracts performance reviews by State and identify any risks and opportunities to individual customer contracts to State Managers and Account Managers;
- Review and analyse month end results against Budget on volume, NSI and A&P by State, ensuring insightful commentary is provided to State Managers and Sales Director; and provide sound commentary and analysis to MHAP on monthly performance.
- lead Ad-hoc projects and Tool Managemetn by being the "Subject Matter Expert" for Sales Force (CRM) and drive for any enhancements, maintenance and training requirements;
- Providing assistance and direction to Sales and Marketing on internal EXCEL tools.
- Maintenance of existing EXCEL planning tools;
- Actively participate in any global roll out of systems and champion the implementation and change management and Be the SAP local administrator
In order to be successful for the role, the following selection criteria is required:
- 3-5 years' experience in Business Planning and Controlling with ideally a business tool development or database creation experience.
- University degree in Accounting/IT/Business/engineering/computer science
Possess excellent analytical and interpretative skills
Full understanding of Reporting Tools (SAP, Cognos)
Strong computer literacy and advanced EXCEL modelling skills.
Database design and maintenance