- Provide business acumen, analysis and decision support for division initiatives and business processes.
- Drive improvements in division performance by assisting in value-added decision-making.
- Maximize revenue and store contribution through the development and implementation of concise, relevant analysis and reporting.
- Provide business support for key global initiatives, including productivity, staffing, and conversion/ High degree of integrity and confidentiality with keen sense of business/financial acumen.
This position is based in Guam and will be required to travel to Saipan and other DFS locations as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Merchandising or related field.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential job functions of the job.
- 4-5 years accounting, finance or merchandising experience.