Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
Purpose of the job
In the context of our new Benelux commercial organization reflecting our stronger focus on Retail Management and top doors, we want to increase our business understanding and support both KAMs and Retail Management.
The mission is to increase business understanding by collecting, analyzing and reporting sales and market data.
Cconsolidating data and prepare weekly sales reporting, providing ad-hoc analysis to support the decision-making process.
- GLOBAL REPORTING: Ensure the figures are accurate, reliable and relevant
- Monthly reports - Complete the monthly sales report with the figures received by retailer & produce the agreed business dashboards for Management.
- Budgeting process - Compile information from different stakeholders to compile the budget & Revised estimations
- Market Performance - Collecting, compiling and reporting market data
- Ad Hoc Analysis - Support the sales team with ad hoc analysis amongst which Business Cases / Pricing surveys or New initiatives / New customers analysis
- Design of reportings - Support the development and improvement of new and existing reporting
- RETAILERS ANALYSIS
- Monthly update of the Sell out/MS/Sell in reports by retailer/by axis
- Business reviews - Provide the necessary follow-up and information for the organisation of regular client's business review
- RETAIL PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
- Monthly update - Provide monthly update of the retail sales by sectors/clusters/axis
- Team's performance - Create operational tools to help retail developers to monitor their monthly sell-out performance
Benelux = 3 Countries realizing 96 M€ Retail Sales
More than 600 Multi brands stores and a team of more than 23 Retail developers split by regions
More than 4 000 Multibrands Retail Developers to Train, Motivate & Animate
Strong Analytical skills.
Structured, systematic and organized.
Flexible and diligent.
Service minded with positive attitude engaging the others.
Stress resistant, adaptable and open-minded.
Stays up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors.
Masters Retail fundamentals.
International Master level in Management.
You have very good knowledge of Excel and preferably of SAP
Experienced in IT/IS & database use.
Excellent in English, Dutch & French.
First Experience in Business analysis of controlling.
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
All Benelux commercial team:
Key Account Managers, Retail Managers Multi brands and Counters
Marketing & Finance Department