- The Business Analyst TR APAC will be instrumental to provide an outlook on the business based on data, consumer / retailer insights and trends.
- She/he will be assisting management, marketing and controlling team in providing reporting and analytical support to drive business in TR APAC
- Coordination and support for Brand SO
- Collect SO information from markets, regions and retailers
- Prepare a range of SO reports
- Prepare weekly / monthly SO report for the region
- Market analysis and forecast
- Collect store / retailer / trend information on monthly basis
- Gather insights based on latest industry trends
- Analyze and forecast market trend from short to mid-term time horizon
- Analyze and make recommendations of business development based on market panels
- Follow up passenger evolution by country and channel to anticipate market trend and explain current evolution
- Optimization & standardization to company process & tools
- Maintain, develop and create reporting tools for both sales and marketing SO analysis
- Provide support to create PowerPoint presentation to top management
- Lead and develop the automatization of our reports/scorecards
- Build-up historical data.
4. Ad hoc analysis: Support in ad hoc request from local/ regional management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- University graduate
- Complete fluency in English (Chinese a plus)
- At least 6 years of solid experience in business analysis, forecasting or finance with a strong retail understanding
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Excel with capacity of building dashboards, graphs, pivots, databases.
- With fighting spirit, self - driven with passion to thrive & a team player.
- Sharp business acumen in making business decisions with strategic thinking and synthesis
- Strategic thinking with a global view of business
- Good interpersonal, communication with team and management in multicultural environment
- Proactive and logical
- Able to work under pressure
- Well organized, strong in problem solving and decision making independently