About This Opportunity
LVMH Watch & Jewelry Japan K.K. is looking for a Business and Planning & Control Manager.
In this role, you are in charge of analyzing and providing feedback on one or a couple of our brands' business performance with analytical information about projects, actual data, and variances versus budgets and forecasts. Also, you will act as a business partner towards business counterparts, understanding business reality, challenges, threats, opportunities and needs to support in the decision-making process and ensure adequate budgeting and control over expenses.
- Finance and Accounting Manager in LVMH Group
- BPC Manager of other LVMH brands
- Report to Chief Operating Officer of LVMH W&J Japan
- Reported by 1 BPC staff
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process of the company, according to the established targets and deadlines; give strategic advice on the cost saving and margin improvement
- Ensure analysis of detailed Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet not only after monthly closing but also during the month, reporting and explaining any discrepancy or difference Vs budget or/and forecasts
- Be responsible of corporate and local reporting of the company and the coordination of the reporting for all areas, according to deadlines; develop appropriate ad-hoc reporting satisfying specific information needs
- Identify possible issue/enhancement areas related to legal, security, general administration, insurances and discuss them with the manager of reference
- Support the periodic managerial/statutory closings of the company or coordinate the closings for all areas
- Support Inventory Analysts in stock management, KPIs monitoring and for specific physical checks
- Develop business follow up and enhance performance analysis in some different angles ( by channel, by geographic area etc.) including the following topics: Volumes, Prices, Margins, Advertising & Promotion expenses;
- Develop and lead the planning process (budgets, best estimates, revised forecasts, landing) : Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory & Purchase as well as A&P expenses
- Assist in setting Internal Control processes within sphere of responsibility.
- University Degrees in Economic / Finance / Business major.
Master / MBA graduate from a top school is preferable
- 6-10 years in foreign company as financial planning & Analysis/ General Accounting or in auditing in one of the Big 4 or big consulting firms
- Experience in a multinational organization is required. Overseas work experience is a plus
- Experience in a complex environment (multiple legal entities / multiple brands) preferred
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasking and control deadlines
- Analytical and planning skills
- Team builder and people management skills
- Business level Japanese and English is must