Reporting to the Givenchy CIO, the Business Applications Manager will manage the Givenchy Information System in North America and new projects in a context of a very aggressive roadmap linked to our Digital transformation.
He/She steers the entire applications solutions landscape in North America for the overall lifecycle: from projects preparations, projects design and realizations to maintenance in operational conditions.
He/she will have the responsibility of the following applications/areas: E-Commerce (from order taking to client's deliveries and returns), supply chain, logistics, retail, finances.
For each of these areas, he/she will work as the regional extension of central teams in charge of this applications.
He/she will have the following responsibilities:
1/ Project management
- Builds and steers the projects: from general study to realization, controls all steps (call for tender if any, project preparation, flows design, realization, integration, UAT animation, go live and support)
- Real counterpart of boss business stakeholders and central IS teams, animates the local governance (steering committees, functional sign-off, projects committees, backlog management)
- Is accountable for the perfect realization of the projects in both content/quality, timings and budgets
- He/she animates IS teams and external partners in all areas (applications and infrastructures) including our 3PL integration
2/ Application Management Services (AMS)
- He/she monitors the related services
- Controls the backlog and proposes priorities for both incident resolutions and evolutions
3/ Functionnal scope
- E-Commerce plate-form: Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Order Management System: will be soon chosen
- Retail: Cegid Business Retail
- CRM: Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Call center: Salesforce Service Cloud (external partner)
- Business Efficiency Management: SAP (Supply Chain / Logistics+ Finance)
- BI: Qlik SenseDesign of necessary evolutions leading to excellence in operations in all channels
- Integration of E-Commerce, supply chain, logistics, Retail, referential, pricing, BI
- Creates IS&T Roadmap for North America considering business needs and central IS&T roadmap
- Animates local steering committees with executives and ensures the proper sync. and consistency with the global roadmap
- Controls budgets for both projects and run
- Reports on a regular period to both local stakeholders and central counterparts
- Identifies, analysis gaps with the IS&T core model and proposes actions to close these gaps (for ex. Taxes, accessibility, etc...)
- Ensure the proper watch of legal/ taxes constraints for US market
- Builds, controls, monitors and reports SLAs for the entire scope
- Work closely with the IT director from LVMH Fashion group to create KPIs
- Develop IT Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), provide training and ongoing monitoring of effectiveness and compliance
- Provide hands-on assistance to end-users as a point of escalation, or in sensitive situations
- He/she as a strong experience of at least 5 years in Retail and E-Commerce with a high sensitivity in omnichannel.
- Project management is key in matrixial mode.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship as well as communication are key for this job.
- On top of good project management skills, process modelization and IS urbanization design are success factors for the job.
- Strong knowledges in Salesforce Commerce and other clouds are key as well as retail systems.
- Knowledge of SAP will be appreciated.