We are looking for a Business Controller for our Moet Hennessy Europe headquarters in London, for a 6 months maternity cover, starting end of November/beginning of December.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Lead analysis and reporting of Actuals for the Europe region, ensuring quality and timely availability of information to senior management.
- Develop Business Intelligence solutions using the existing and developing systems available to our markets, including training across market teams, with a focus on Channel/Customer reports centrally and roll out to markets.
- Preparation of Actuals presentations to the Europe Leadership team, with commentary and insights gained from markets and controlling team.
- DSO reporting and support on credit management.
- Market Lead for Russia, UK, France, Italy and Iberia, providing insights and analysis on key results and forecast phases.
- Ensure that financial systems are updated for Moet Hennessy Europe needs, liaising with central teams as appropriate.
- Manage and develop 1 JR Controller and 1 intern.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Solid financial analysis background: min. 4 years' experience in Finance
- Strong knowledge of finance & accounting principles combined with good commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills (Hyperion-Essbase, Cognos, MS Office)
- SAP advanced user (good knowledge of standard transactions and system capabilities)
- Ability to manage very high workloads, tight timelines, and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and energy