Support the Controlling Team in ensuring financial targets are met, identifying business risks and opportunities through monthly reporting and analysis.
Reporting / analysis
- Run and publish daily sales report as a support to follow the business activity, liaise with customer service and sales analyst team
- Publish monthly forecast review (volume sold/on order) for MHUK, Republic of Ireland and Travel Retail for the group
- In charge of monthly reporting to MH Europe: produce D+1 (volume report) and D+9 (P&L), in collaboration with other business controllers
- Strongly involved in building monthly Management Report (Internal to Moët Hennessy UK): develop analysis regarding business situation and period of year.
- Full ownership of the controlling of the CPS/E-commerce business unit:
- Year To Date P&L analysis vs. Last Year and vs. forecast
- Involved in B2B monthly business meetings
- Ad-hoc analysis (5 years plan, pricing analysis, business simulation...)
- Full ownership of the controlling of the logistic costs, in collaboration with the Supply Chain manager: accruals for month-end closing, ad-hoc analysis, forecasting.
- Be the first point of contact and key controller for the Republic of Ireland P&L, responsibly for all financial reporting and monthly closing tasks.
- Support Business Controller in MHUK monthly closing.
- Involved in forecasting (Budget, last estimate): support the business controller on Marginal Income simulation within BPC, preparation of the financials for marketing brand plans, input in Topaz (Essbase - MH reporting tool).
- Assist the team in day-to-day activity, presentation, internal or external request.
- Work closely with MH Europe on COGNOS/SAP/TOPAZ reconciliations
- Ad-hoc projects on process simplification and efficiency.
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree level with specialisation in Corporate finance / Audit / Controlling.
- English, second language is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- First experience in a Reporting or Controlling position
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Good analytical skills
- Communication skills
Technical & management skills
- Strong IT capacity: Excel and Pack Office. SAP, Cognos, Essbase are a plus