1. Financial control
- Review and analysis of JV accounts vs budget, and reasonableness of data.
- Liaise closely with Sales and Marketing departments in challenging variances vs budget.
- Report building and analysis of flows in SAP with objective of enhancing regular reporting to internal and external parties.
- Review processes and implement improvements vis-à-vis reporting requirements.
- Be responsible for collation of information as well as coordination with Marketing and Sales in completing Budget, LE and PMT (MH and Diageo) within deadlines.
- To challenge assumptions used for budgeting purpose.
- Assist in implementation of new budgeting tool for MHDM.
- Degree in Accounting/Business or recognized professional qualifications
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- 5 years relevant accounting experience
- Experience in controlling, budgeting or auditing would be advantageous
- Financial Modelling
- High competency in MS Excel. Competent in Powerpoint, MS Words
- Experience in Integrated systems (SAP) is advantageous
- Experience in data downloading and extraction
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems
- Focused on deadlines
- Strong analytical skills