Responsible for controlling A&P and Overheads budget, in close collaboration with MHUK Marketing & HR Departments.
Full ownership of A&P processes
- Is responsible for A&P monthly and FY landing liaising with Marketing, Trade Marketing and E-commerce Departments.
- Ensures PO processes are respected by Marketing / PR teams and performs all controls defined by Internal Control
- Challenges Brand Managers on A&P effectiveness for key identified events by reviewing KPIs.
- Manage Risks & Opportunities through analysis of the full A&P spend and trackers and monthly catch-up with each marketing manager
Lead Overheads follow-up
- Is responsible for Overheads monthly and FY landing and provides list of accruals for Y-E closing
- Produces, analyses and communicates on a monthly basis, actual overheads by department, T&E by person plus a total company consolidation view with relevant analysis to understand evolution vs. forecasts / last year.
- Organize monthly reviews with budget owners to review actuals, evaluate risks & opportunities with a key focus on staff costs
- Coordinate the Overheads Budget preparation in collaboration with various stakeholders (mainly HR Department).
Build and control Corporate Budget in collaboration with all MHUK department
To Manage actual processes
- Actively participates in the month-end closing process: manage accruals, estimate & analysis landing
- Involved in producing the Management Report on a monthly basis
- Runs & Analyses Variance Analysis for each brand vs. LY, vs. Budget & vs. Last Estimate
Actively involved in forecast processes (Budget / Last Estimate / R&O's)
- Coordinate A&P and Overheads forecast process liaising with budget owners
- Analyses & Challenges evolutions vs. last forecasts and last year (incl. Var. Analysis)
- Helps to prepare meetings and MHE books.
To participate in the short term & full year monitoring of MHUK profit.
To produce ad hoc analysis to support management decisions & helps to prepare any kind of meetings: Maison business review, MH BR, Euro Exec presentation, etc.
To support the business on elaboration of 5 years Strategic plan
Review current processes and improve efficiency
- A&P Budget approx £22m across all MH portfolio (12 brands)
- Overheads Budget approx £15m
- Moet Hennessy Europe Central team
- Maison Finance teams
- All MHUK Departments
- External Auditors
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- University degree in a relevant field
- Finance literate (CIMA qualification or equivalent)
- English, second language is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- 5 years experience in Controlling
- Solid Finance background with business analysis experience
- Previous experience in an FMCG or professional services environment
Technical & management skills
- Software & Computer skills : Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint),SAP, Hyperion (Topaz), Cognos
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Accuracy, respect of deadlines
- Strong Communication skills
- Hard-working and hands-on
- Trust and integrity
- Curious - interested in getting into the detail of analysis
- Strong relationship builder, excellent influencing & challenging skills