- Lead analysis, understanding and evaluation of the overall performance of MH Europe business, delivering excellent decision support to MH Europe Management.
- Ensure quality & timely availability of financial and business information to stakeholders.
- Provide a framework for coordinating market's quality of results and management of information for decision-making.
- Business Partner other Functions, Markets and Maisons for MH Europe, providing strong financial support.
FINANCE COORDINATION & SUPPORT
- Finance Business Partner to the MD of Northern Europe (NE), providing advice and decision support.
- Consolidation of 11 subsidiaries and 1 distributor markets in NE during key phases and for key meetings.
- Provide the management with clear understanding of the business, analyze sales, price increases, FTT management, A&P investments, Overheads, profitability, product allocations and Credit Management.
- Follow-up and guidance to market finance teams, following the MD's direction.
- "Market Lead" within the Controlling team for these markets, building relevant relationships and specific knowledge, including Market visits as appropriate.
- Coordination with the Finance Control Director.
- Lead the Budget and its revisions for the European markets.
- Establish the European budget calendar, following MH requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to the markets. Challenge budget assumptions. Follow-up of adjustments requested by the management of MH Europe and the group.
- Ensure the Risk & Opportunity and landing.
- Coordinate the reporting of Cash from markets to the group.
- Provide clear understanding of the impacts vs. previous year and vs. Budget.
- Consolidate comments from the European markets and provide European overview of the Cash.
- Ensure accurate, reliable and continuous product traceability throughout Europe Markets, liaising with the Supply Chain function, Market teams, Maisons and other Regions as appropriate.
- Provide regular updates on the status of legal inter-Market product movements to Senior Mgt, advising actions in line with competition law scope, with a focus on TNT flows and Customer/Channel pricing.
- SAP interrogations of product flows / decoding to be translated into internal communication as appropriate, and ensuring shared responsibility and knowledge with Supply Chain.
- "Maison Lead" for Hennessy business, liaising with the Maison team as appropriate on business priorities.
- Price tracking across Europe markets, including involvement in rollout projects for relevant tools.
- University or Business School degree. Majors or post-grad qualification in Finance or related subjects a plus.
- Fluency in English. Another European language a plus.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & KNOW HOW
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Finance; successful Management Accounting positions with solid financial analysis background.
- Strong knowledge of finance & accounting principles combined with good commercial acumen.
- Project management experience, e.g. leading or strong involvement in a SAP implementation project.
- Some experience with Tax, Cash, Working Capital reporting preferred.
- International mindset, with experience in a large Group an advantage.
TECHNICAL & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Strong analytical skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Action and result oriented, driving for improved performance.
- Good organization & planning.
- IT literacy (SAP, Hyperion-Essbase, Cognos, MS Office).
PERSONAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A Team player.
- Initiative and autonomy important.
- Ambitious and eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High levels of energy, drive, motivation, integrity and trust