The Controller supports commercial TR team in all financial aspects including monthly management reporting, budgets, and all ad-hoc finance analysis. He/she constantly reviews and improves the level of management reporting by developing relationships with members of the organization and creating clear and detailed analysis.
He/she ensures best practice and coherent financial processes across for TR and central costs - making recommendations and implementing as appropriate. The Controller takes part and challenges key business decisions using relevant reporting and analysis, and presenting data in a commercial way in order to optimize costs and efficiency of activities.
Business Analysis Brand & Processes
- Secure the achievement of targets assigned to the market and work on corrective plans to protect them
- Ensure that LVMH accounting standards & internal control guidelines are respected
- Lead planning, monitoring, reporting and analysis of MUFE business performance
- Organize continuity of controlling processes (PO's, SOP, SAP etc)
- Develop controlling processes and ensure their application within the team
- Work closely with Commercial Executive & Customer service team to maximise efficiency, service to clients & to optimize communication and reporting.
- Lead Budget process in accordance with HQ requirement and timetable
- Maintain cost control responsibility. Provide relevant reports and rationale, with recommended action plans to the business for tight budget control
- Prepare the consolidated package reporting
- Work closely with Regional, local and HQ team and develop excellent knowledge of the business units' operating environments
- Review with accounting accruals / booking to deliver accurate P&L
- Analyze monthly industrial variances of the brand, follow up stock level and analyses stock depreciation
- Analyze the overall delivery of the financial targets on a regular basis and report back to the business with recommendations as necessary
- Analyze the profitability by customer in accordance with Brand management needs
- Involve in the auditing process
- Analyze the business risk and preparation of back-up plan for business target achievement.
- Perform monthly check and analysis of P&Ls
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- At least 3 years' experience in a financial position within an international group
- Possesses controlling knowledge
- Able to analyze, compare and interpret facts quickly
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Knowledge in SAP is a plus