PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Business Partnership role with excellent analytical skill and strong business commercial sense.
- Responsible for all regular reporting, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of new brand with a dynamic business matrix comprising of HK & Macao retail, China e-commence and regional exposure.
- Perform financial and business analysis for brand management to support business decisions
- Provide strategic analysis on business in order to make proposals or recommendations, to elaborate solutions and drive for brand improvement in terms of business objectives, financial performance and operational processes
- Control operation expenses and seek for areas of savings, efficiency and productivity.
- Participate proactively in the strategic planning and decision process of the brand
- Ensure procedures and internal controls are properly in place, to reinforce the company policy and guidelines through education to brand team
- Assist in ad hoc assignment as assigned from time to time from management and HQ
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Play a key role in constructing, managing and monitoring the budget followed by HQ's guidelines. Being fully responsible in the preparation of budget package and presentations
- P&L and KPI Analysis:Develop and generate the logical and evidence-based reports and documents to support business decisions as required. Make recommendations to management based on the present result of analysis and draw conclusion and support the brand to achieve the business and financial objectives and evaluate performance on regular basis
- Reporting: Prepare monthly management reports. Analysis of P&L to optimize the door's contribution and productivity. Provide functional and administrative management of all controlling activities
- Control: Manage the day-to day financial activities of the brand. Control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards. Provide right information and proper recommendation on critical issues. Ensure proper procedures and internal controls are readily in place
- Participate in ad hoc project as assigned by management and Head Office
A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently, highly autonomous, manage multi-brands environment, work under pressure for tight deadlines
- Well-organized, sensitive to figures, detail-oriented and commitment to accuracy
- Proactive, meticulous with strong analytical thinking and business mind-set
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent Mandarin (write and speak).
- Cross-border or Tmall Flagship store controlling experience
- Familiar with International environment
- Familiar with ERP preferably MS Dynamics AX system and BI tool ( Cognos / Power BI)
- University degree, Business Administration or Accounting major
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis or controlling exposure
- Candidates with retail & FMCG background are preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Proactive and can-do attitude