Moët Hennessy gathers some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Our mission: enrich memories, celebrate the moment, inspire dreams.
The United States is a strategic and growing market for Moët Hennessy USA.
To support our growth, we are looking for:
2 Business Controller VIE
Volcan de mi Tierra - July 1st - 12 months
Belvedere - September 1st - 18 months
Based in NYC
- Play a key role in the forecast process (PMT, Budget, LE) by helping to build guidelines, financial models and presentations for COMEX, BOD and MH
- Support the Finance Manager in monitoring activity and analyzing financial performance of our key markets by updating trackers and reports.
- Create Internal reports such as dashboard, MFR, Comex presentations, etc.
- Forecast planning (Strategic Plan, Budget, LE): assist Finance Manager during the forecast process and work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Distillery teams.
- Input PMT assumptions from in our simulation tool (BPT) and create analysis to support BV leadership
- Assist in building Maison Budget guidelines to the markets
- Understand Market's budget submission / explain variances vs guidelines, provide analysis and prepare documentation for discussion
- Help build presentation to the Board and the Group.
- Support the Finance, BDD, and Marketing teams by building monthly activity reports
- US depletions + Sell-in report
- Monthly Financial Report
- Business updates to BDD's according to their travel plans
- Quarterly Dashboard with KPIs Scorecard
- Quarterly POSM report for our Business Development Director
- Follow up on VAPs + POSM status by working closely with the New Product Development team and providing regular feedback to the Finance Manager
- Assist in writing and maintaining the Transfer Price documentation.
- Involved in our internal control process by ensuring processes are well documented
- Ad hoc Analysis
Qualification, experience & skills required
Education: Business school or University, finance specialization or dual profile IT engineer + Master in Finance
Languages: Fluent in English. French is a plus.
Professional experience & know how: Equivalent 1-2 year(s) experience.
Very solid skills in information systems; Essbase (Topaz / SmartView), Cognos powerplay, SAP are a strong plus.
Management, Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Very high commitment
- Committed to deadlines
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills - Team spirit
- Energy and motivated to learn
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you are eligible to the VIE program and the J1 visa.
The VIE program is specific for candidates eligible to VIE contracts (see below)
Mandatory VIE criteria :
- Anyone aged over 18 and under 28 at the time they register can apply to be an international intern.
- You must have French or European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- Being graduated from a Bachelor/Master degree, and hold the diploma.
More details : https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VIE_CONDITIONS.aspx