The Business Controlling Analyst performs analysis on business performance, sales and profitability, providing Country/Area Managers and EMEA top management with all the information needed to develop business strategies and follow performance evolution.
- Monitor business performance in terms of sales and profitability by Channel of distribution and by Country;
- Prepare and analyze at store level, key performance indicators, trends evolution, benchmark analysis. Organize periodical business reviews preparing ad hoc managerial reporting;
- Support closely Country/Area Managers with analysis, data, reports and ad hoc activities;
- Perform financial evaluations to support network development (business feasibility, evaluation of different scenarios, ROI, investments approval process, post mortem analysis);
- Prepare management presentations;
- Collaborate within the Finance Dep. in the budget/planning process.
- Support EMEA projects.
Skills and abilities required:
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or a related field; postgraduate degree in Finance or an MBA are a plus;
- 5 years of work experience with a direct exposure in the fashion/luxury retail Industry;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive approach, strong team player, able to personally relate with several senior business partners;
- Problem solver and able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to perform effective power-point presentation and advanced use of Excel;
- Fluent in Italian and English. French is a plus.