- To support the organization preparing both local and consolidated Mexico financial information.
- To take direct responsibility for the planning & controlling of the company.
- To provide high quality financial analysis on business performance, to identify risks and opportunities relative to latest business estimates and make recommendations on corrective actions to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Timely and reliable preparation for the monthly activity report, the budget, LE and PMT processes.
- To act as a business partner and be proactive in leading changes to improve business processes and quality of information.
- To animate the position of VIE controlling.
Planning & Controlling
- To be in charge of the forecasting process (accuracy and time) of the Company which include annual budget, LE, R&O's, PMT for P&L, BS, DSO and cash.
- To provide monthly reports to the Managing Director and Financial Director, on financial and operating data including analysis and business implications.
- To breakdown all the analysis by customers, by regions for KPIs (volumes, FTT, NSI, A&P).
- To forecast and control FTT investment, analyze YTD spend vs commercial agreement.
- To monitor A&P spend and related commitments and together with the Marketing team to track and evaluate effectiveness of investment.
- To follow up and control in coordination with the Logistic Department the Logistic costs per month.
- To analyse Overheads spends and ensure respect of Budget.
- To analyze the financial implications of key operational decisions and new business developments
- To manage price structure, price list increase process and customer profitability.
- To monitor commercial conditions closely with Sales Analyst
- To prepare shipments and delivery plan for direct customers
Reporting / Accounting
- To ensure accuracy and timeliness of all reportings to LVMH and MH.
- To ensure accuracy and exhaustiveness of transactions recorded by accounting team, incl. provision management
- To animate the position of VIE
- To be in contact with stakeholders (General Manager, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Logistic, External Auditors, Clients...)
Education : Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar course
Languages : Spanish and English, French would be a plus.
Professional experience & know how :
- Minimum of 5 years in areas of budgeting and controlling with familiarity with commercial issues
Technical & management skills :
- A very high level of commercial awareness with excellent analytical and interpretative skills
- High aptitude for analytical skills and problem solving
- Good Presentation skills
- Master in the use of internal financial tools (Topaz, Syrus)
- Good PC skill and IT awareness (Excel, ERP management)
- Good numerical and statistical skills
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Detail conscious with an ability to work under pressure and to adhere to strict deadlines
- Commercially aware, customer focused, result and quality oriented
- Cross-culturally sensitive
- Strong interpersonal skills
Based in Mexico