Job Title: Strategic Business Development Analyst
- Assist the Country Manager on a broad range of strategic partnership projects that help shape the future of Fendi
- Help identify, prioritize, and structure partnership opportunities with internal and external partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop new business models, opportunities, and strategic partnerships to support Fendi Canada
- Support business development activities and events
- Provide support in creating presentation materials for major meetings as well as materials to communicate project updates and strategies
- Project manage internal initiatives that cross multiple categories and ensure alignment across leadership
- Research and mine data, perform complex analysis, and apply strategic thinking to support decisions, to clearly articulate issues that have the largest impact on the business
- Be customer-centric and focused on delivering seamless experiences
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Additional tasks, based on evolvement
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Passion for luxury and fashion
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to be flexible and to be a team-member is a must.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize them accordingly.
- Broad knowledge of Retail policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Substantial knowledge and experience using a PC and its associated software packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on multiple projects involving different customer groups.
- Ability to treat confidential information appropriately.
- Strong organizational skills and able to work independently.
- Ability to lead and communicate to team members concerning workload and pending tasks.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with providing high service levels and owning multiple responsibilities.