To support the Corporate Sales Manager in achieving budgeted sales revenue and volumes through prospecting for new business opportunities and developing repeat sales with existing clients.
Prospect for new Corporate clients
Requirement +30% new client contacts each year due to high turnover of clients ordering from one year to the next.
- Utilise all available sources (e.g. company databases, top 100 lists, industry organisations & events) to identify development opportunities for the Corporate department.
- Use all prospecting tools available effectively (e.g. brochures, calling, referrals, digital/online) to contact and recruit Corporate clients
- Network with MH UK Account managers across the country to gather and activate new Corporate sales leads
Sales development of existing Corporate clients
- Taking direction from the Corporate Sales Manager, activate our national sales agreements locally (e.g. corporate gifting, corporate events/dinners/tastings, staff training and incentives, portfolio & single brand experiences)
- Manage a pool of small size Corporate clients directly - paying close personal attention to efficient order fulfilment, working with internal and external customer services
Brand ambassador to the Corporate & Private community
Act as a ‘Brand Ambassador' for individual brands or represent the MH portfolio as appropriate. Work closely with Marketing to utilise the relevant brand tools to execute a luxury brand ‘sell'.
- Create and host selling events (e.g. tastings, dinners, brand experiences, Maison visits)
- Focus on selling the very highest value products, particularly ICONs and exclusive editions
- Sell by telephone/email/SMS/face to face
- Build and maintain an active contact network with Corporate clients (maintenance of client details in accordance with UK data protection and privacy legislation)
- Host dinners and tastings as required (may include out of hours and weekends).
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Agree A&P, use of brand toolkit, product allocations, access to events
- Maison visits
- Networking with Field Sales teams to identify sales leads and implement activities
- Order fulfilment with Customer service team
- Setting up new customers
- Management of payments with credit control team
- Corporate clients
- Industry bodies
- Suppliers, particularly relating to events
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Public speaking and facilitation to large groups
- Displays passion when representing the brands
- Desire to educate and sell
- Get a ‘buzz' out of making a sale
- Resilient and persistent
- Strong organisational skills, can draw on a network of multiple functions to achieve objectives
Professional experience & know how
- First significant experience in Sales
- Experience in execution of communication and training actions in the field
- Good knowledge of wines and spirits and inquisitive to learn everything about MH brands and products
- Event management experience
- Strong customer focus
- Full and clean driving license
- This role covers the whole country: the position holder must be able to travel across the UK
Technical & management skills
- Proficient with using IT (laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- Use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.