To manage and develop the indirect, and direct, on premise Accounts in the Home Counties to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources. To deliver objectives in On-Trade activations for the region with the support of activation specialist.
Covered Area: AL CB CM CO HP IP LU MK NN NR PE SG WD
- To develop and execute a regional sales strategy to achieve brand plans and sales targets
- Increase commercial capability and work with regional sales manager on development of bespoke proposals.
- To call on primarily on accounts with high potential (A&B from new MH segmentation - approx. 100 accounts)
- Ensure ongoing focused prospect planning on Aspire and joint business plan in place for top 10 customers
- Achieve distribution and BTG targets for MH champagne and portfolio and cocktails
- Achieve strategic KPIs of education; social media and perfect serve
- All available activations per quarter to be planned and updated regularly on Salesforce
- Develop, implement and have full ownership of the Key City strategy for Home Counties
Ways of Working
- Ensure all customer details are updated, accurate and correct on Aspire; surveys are completed, and all planning actioned via Aspire.
- Arrange regular catch ups with RTM contacts within the Home Counties.
- Ensure all invoices on Webcycle on a monthly basis
- Ensure all tools leveraged effectively for personal learning (MHPL) and maximize customer communication (MHPS)
- FIP- up to date volume & FTT forecasting
- To identify high profile and landmark on-trade outlets to ensure maximum visibility for the MHUK portfolio.
- To develop a network of contacts within customers to maximize brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- To manage and control personal and brand related budgets and resources (FTT)
- To update and maintain CRM (Sales force)
- To Ensure that planning tool (FIP) is inputted monthly with accuracy on both indirect volume and FTT for your total sector
- To use sales reporting systems to plan, monitor, report and analyze business performance against plan.
- To gather and use comprehensive competitor information.
- Ensure all activations are planned updated evaluated recorded on Salesforce.
- Close collaboration with trade marketing team and South activation specialist to confirm activations and events with key customers across champagne, wine & spirits portfolio including a review of follow up benefits after the event (eg new listings; PR etc)
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Reporting to the South Regional Sales Manager
- Working closely with RTM Team the National Accounts Team and Trade marketing team with activation specialist.
- Home based
- Marketing, PR & Events, Finance, HR Teams
- Customer Services and Credit control team
- Sales team
- Trade Marketing / Commercial Development Team
- Regional Press
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- WSET Higher certificate
- Degree level education
- Full driving license
Professional experience & know how
- First significant experience in sales, preferably within the Wines and Spirits industry
- Champagne, Wine and overall spirits knowledge
- On- Trade sector knowledge
- Knowledge of the region
Technical & management skills
- Proficient with using IT (laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- Use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commercially analytical
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creativity & Innovation
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus
- Integrity & Trust
- Organisation / Planning / Time Management
- Drive for results