The Business Development Manager is responsible for leading marketing and supporting sales efforts in the region for a specific brand/category. Develop overall plans and programs tailored to the local market to help achieve sales and profit objectives for the brand/category.
- Own, drive and evaluate Brand/Category strategies in local markets within a geographic territory, focusing on key accounts to maximize brand sales.
- Partner with Region Sales and Brand Marketing teams to plan and execute region marketing initiatives, events and promotions.
- Serve as the market expert for Brand/Category; understand what drives consumer behavior based on different cultural and demographic segments. Identify and implement strategic program opportunities that match cultural and demographic characteristics.
- Provide effective competition intelligence and feedback from the local market to Sales and Brand teams to assist in decision making and prioritizing spend during the planning and budget process.
- Propose, implement, and monitor brand marketing plans to achieve sales and profit objectives for Brand/Category. Manage the A&P budget for brand development and promotion activity.
- Ensure profitability for Brand/Category; evaluate A&P proposals and past program ROI and profit.
- Coordinate with Region Finance to ensure A&P/DPP/FTT budgets are being tracked and controlled.
- Create and execute Regional Consumer Plans to engage consumers, capturing regional/market-specific opportunities.
- Liaise with Sales team, distributors, and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of sales and marketing plans.
- Represent the Brand/Category through PR and Education activities, leveraging Champagne Specialists and Ambassadors. Provide education and mentorship to Ambassadors and Specialists to reinforce the quality and value of the Brand/Category.
Implement, in partnership with distributors, merchandising and POSM strategy while localizing tools when appropriate.
- 7-10 years of experience, combining sales, marketing, and brand management
- Analytical and Commercial skills
- Interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
Luxury brand experience and wines and spirits industry knowledge, preferred
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.