Responsible for the management of profitability at a specified retail location. This includes management of the sales team, building retail relationships with store management, and the development/motivation of sales team, in support of the region's retail profitability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage retail sell through and execution of promotional programs at the counter via the sales team.
- Manage team of Beauty Stylists and Selling Specialists, including hiring, disciplinary action, coaching, scheduling, and payroll.
- Develop productivity guidelines for special events and sales, and the performance management of such.
- Partner with the Regional Sales Director and corporate Education team to define the appropriate sales training for staff to new and ongoing product and sales training to improve selling techniques and client registration programs.
- Lead client registration specifics, working with Beauty Stylists, encouraging and assisting in updating the customer files, writing notes and making telephone calls to customers, and for any other administrative service.
- Provide direction to retail staff on how to maintain Dior counter image (cleanliness, effective use of merchandising units, proper placement of product lines, etc.).
- Develop and provide training and support to the Beauty Stylists and Selling Specialists to execute special events programs (clinics, beauty breakfasts, events).
- Support retail buyers and planners regarding ordering system.
- Conduct productivity evaluations for all Beauty Stylists at the counter on a monthly basis (demonstration productivity, AUS, IPT).
- Monitor the performance of events and all sampling programs. Promotional recap forms to be completed and submitted to the Regional Sales Manager at the end of the promotion.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 5+ years of prestige beauty sales and counter management experience, in addition to managing a team
- College degree
- Prior experience as Business Manager, Sales, and/or Training
- Knowledge of multiple languages preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking with strong initiative
- Strong sales skills and ability to motivate a team