Main Job Objective:
Act as an entrepreneur and take ownership of the Saks Fifth Avenue Parfumeur Boutique, driving for sales results. Provide a customized service experience to Guerlain clients by acting as a brand ambassador, in addition to inspiring, leading, and developing the Boutique team to offer best-in-class service to our clients.
- Full time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as a Guerlain brand ambassador
> Embody Guerlain's savoir-faire, heritage, and values.
> Transmit and communicate the 3 pillars of Guerlain Parfumeur concept.
> Endorse Guerlain codes and attitudes within the team and act as the role model to convey a client-oriented mindset.
Act as an entrepreneur
· Embody the role as an ambassador of the Guerlain Parfumeur concept and contribute to the continuous improvement of the concept with a test and learn approach.
· Create a strong relationship with key business partners, both in the store and in corporate.
· Provide regular feedback to the project stakeholders and contribute to share best practices with other Guerlain retail locations.
· Act as a Business Developer by creating and growing the client base.
· Perform sales analysis and propose actions for improvement. Follow competitive trends.
· Offer customized service experience to Guerlain clients.
· Ensure an engaging shopping experience across all categories for each client at Guerlain Parfumeur Boutique.
· Connect with clients and build long-term relationships with them through CRM tools.
Manage the Boutique on a daily basis
· In partnership with the Account Executive, manage team of Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists, including, but not limited to: hiring, coaching, scheduling, and payroll.
· Identify and analyze deviations and their causes, and execute action plans together with the team. Work with the Account Executive to develop solutions for these deviations.
· Ensure achievement of the boutique's sales targets and key performance indicators (KPI) of the Guerlain Parfumeur scorecard (Retail and CRM).
· Ensure the consistency of merchandising, grooming, and attendance for all team members.
· Coordinate communication for store events and store animations.
· Responsible for regular coaching conversations with retail team members, including, but not limited to: monthly touch bases, productivity, client relationships, etc.
· Manage boutique operations efficiently: sales analysis and reporting with key KPI, stock management, placing orders, and managing shift schedule for team members.
· Create and foster long-term relationships with clients and develop client loyalty.
· Collaborate with corporate office and proactively provide feedback for continuous improvement.
· Conduct all other job-related activities.
· College Degree
· 5+ years of prestige beauty, fragrance, and/or skincare sales and management experience with a strong understanding of details and service.
· Prior experience as Business Manager, Sales and/or Training.
· Passionate about Guerlain brand and its values, and able to convey this passion to the team and the clients.
· Empathetic and positive, results-oriented, and with an entrepreneurial mindset to develop the business.
· Team player and strong listener, in addition to knowledge of how to recruit and build a high-performing and collaborative team. Effective communication skills required.
· Resourceful and strong analytic skills for proactive problem solving and for improving the store management on a continuous basis.
· Able to understand and maintain confidentiality of business at the Boutique.
· Microsoft Office experience preferred.
· Availability must meet the needs of the business.
· Limited travel based on needs of the business.
· Ability to speak multiple languages preferred.