Responsible for the management of profitability at a specified retail location. This includes management of the sales team, building retail relationships with store management, and the development/motivation of sales team, in support of the region's retail profitability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage retail sell through and execution of promotional programs at the counter via the sales team.
- Manage team of Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists, including hiring, disciplinary action, coaching, scheduling, and payroll.
- Develop productivity guidelines for special events and sales, and the performance management of such.
- Partner with the Sales Director to define the appropriate sales training for staff to new and ongoing product and sales training to improve selling techniques and client registration programs.
- Lead client registration specifics, working with Beauty Advisors, encouraging and assisting in updating the customer files, writing notes and making telephone calls to customers, and for any other administrative service.
- Provide direction to retail staff on how to maintain Dior counter image (cleanliness, effective use of merchandising units, proper placement of product lines, etc.).
- Develop and provide training and support to the Beauty Advisors and Selling Specialists to execute special events programs (clinics, beauty breakfasts, events).
- Support retail buyers and planners regarding ordering system.
- Conduct productivity evaluations for all Beauty Advisors at the counter on a monthly basis (demonstration productivity, AUS, IPT).
- Monitor the performance of events and all sampling programs. Promotional recap forms to be completed and submitted to the Sales Director at the end of the promotion.
- 5+ years of prestige fragrance sales and counter management experience
- College degree
- Prior experience as Business Manager, Sales, and/or Training
- Knowledge of multiple languages preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking with strong initiative
- Strong sales skills and ability to motivate a team